POSITION: Graphic Design Intern
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
Graphic Design Intern will support Marcom department in executing successful campaigns, performing administrative support tasks, and pitching in with design for projects. This is a unique opportunity to get an intimate look at design initiatives within marketing and communications, contribute throughout the entire design process, and learn the inner-workings of a thriving technology company.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to creating mock-ups, presentations, marketing pieces, email templates, and assets such as graphics, icons, and illustrations that are congruent with branding guidelines
- Build upon constructive feedback
- Provide design support for printing, ordering, and communications
- Supporting Chinese speaking social media platform namely WeChat and Weibo for creative support
What you should have:
- A portfolio that shows a strong understanding of design principles, layout, and proficiency in design programs, including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Lightroom
- Current undergraduate/graduate student or recent graduate in graphic designs or related major
- Be fluent in Chinese and English
- Energy and passion for design and your work
- Creative, think out of box
- Part-time in our San Jose office(up to 40 hours a week)
LeEco is delivering the next generation of consumer-centric products and services through relentless innovation. With LeEco’s open and vertically integrated approach, our mission is to open new horizons for our customers by offering the highest-quality products to the widest audience possible via the most accessible price. LeEco’s goal is to create more opportunity for customers and partners alike.